20+ years of experience, 170 experts in 4 countries
Salesforce CPQ Implementation & integrationContact us now
- One of Germany's top Salesforce Agencies
Our focus as your Salesforce CPQ Agency
As a Salesforce CPQ agency, we focus on bringing automation, accuracy, and efficiency in the configure, price, and quote stages of your sales cycle.
Good reasons for implementing Salesforce CPQ
Enabling Salesforce CPQ offers businesses:
- Efficiency: Streamlines sales processes, reducing manual work and accelerating deal closures.
- Pricing Precision: Ensures accurate and dynamic pricing, minimizing errors.
- Revenue Boost: Optimizes cross-selling, upselling, and customer experience, resulting in increased sales and profitability.
- Data Insights: Provides valuable analytics for continuous improvement and cost reduction.
Our Services to boost your revenue
We ensure accurate quoting, faster sales cycles, efficient business processes, and full-service Salesforce support, to accelerate your business.
- Sales Processes Consulting: We evaluate your sales process and develop strategies to simplify and automate your Quote-to-Cash processes.
- Salesforce CPQ Implementation: We set up your Salesforce CPQ and integrate it with all your business tools across the entire business process.
- Improve Pricing Accuracy and Quoting Efficiency: We customize Salesforce CPQ to simplify and streamline the pricing of complex products and services.
- Optimize Cross-Selling and Upselling: We implement cross-selling and upselling strategies, that encourage customers to explore additional offerings and increases your revenue.
- Data Analytics for Business Intelligence: We fully utilize Salesforce CPQ and set up tools and processes to collect data on sales processes, customer behaviour, and pricing strategies. This empowers you with data-driven insights for a sustainable business.
- Change Management & Training
We facilitate change management and efficient employee training to ensure the successful adoption of Salesforce CPQ in your departments.
Customers we have enabled with our Salesforce expertise
Our Customers: We are growth partners of
Your advantages with SUNZINET
Streamline your sales processes with us, for higher efficiency and more revenue.
- 20+ Years of Expertise for Cost Savings and Higher ROI
With decades of experience, we have the know-how to streamline sales processes, reduce errors, and optimise business operations for long-term cost savings.
- Full-service Salesforce agency
From strategy to implementation and from Salesforce license requirements to managed services. We can support our customers with all their salesforce needs, and bring them to the next level!
- Strong partnership with Salesforce
As an official Salesforce partner for well over 10 years, with us you have access to extensive resources, including technical support and best practices.
- Track our results with clear numbers
At SUNZINET, we start projects by identifying critical success factors and KPIs upfront, enabling us to monitor our progress and results together. This way we create transparency between us and our partners and keep your progress in our focus.
Here are a few of our experts, that will bring your business to the next level!
Christoph EschweilerCRM Consultant
Armin MuzaferovicSalesforce Consultant
Miriam KleinlercherSalesforce Consultant
Markus ManhartSalesforce Consultant
Reasons to implement Salesforce CPQ
- High Scalability: CPQ can be used by both small teams and globally distributed sales teams, even with complex quotation documents.
- Seamless Integration: CPQ seamlessly integrates with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and advanced products like Experience Cloud, Order Management, and Field Service.
- Ideal Complement with B2B Commerce: In combination with B2B Commerce, CPQ serves as the perfect addition to the Order Management process.
- Salesforce is a Global CRM Market Leader: Salesforce is the most widely adopted CRM system globally, with a market share exceeding 20% by a significant margin.
- Continuous Development: With three releases per year, Salesforce ensures the platform's future security and ongoing improvement.
What are the Benefits of Salesforce CPQ?show more
CPQ enables a more efficient and error-free Quote-to-Cash process, standardizing the entire procedure. It standardizes and simplifies the quotation process through the CPQ configurator. Pricing is automated based on defined rules and pricing models, and document generation is also standardized using templates. In handling orders and managing subscriptions, CPQ supports clear, structured processes and data capture.
Can I Implement Approval Workflows in CPQ?show more
Yes, in CPQ, standard Salesforce approval processes can be implemented. For example, they can ensure that specific discounts are not exceeded or that unwanted product combinations are not readily offered. If your requirements for approval hierarchy are more complex, Salesforce offers the so-called Advanced Approval module within CPQ+ to handle complex approval workflows.
Does Every Salesforce User Need a CPQ License?show more
No, only users who need to view and manage quotes, orders, and subscriptions require a CPQ license. This allows for an optimal distribution of licenses, with, for instance, CPQ licenses allocated to the sales team while service users do not need CPQ licenses.
Is CPQ the Same as Revenue Cloud?show more
No, CPQ is a part of the Revenue Cloud. The Revenue Cloud includes other products, such as Salesforce Billing.
What is the difference between Salesforce billing and Salesforce CPQ?show more
Salesforce CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) is primarily for configuring products or services, pricing, and generating quotes. It streamlines the sales process. Salesforce Billing, on the other hand, focuses on automating billing, invoicing, and subscription management, post-sale. They can work together for end-to-end solutions.
How do I purchase Salesforce Service Cloud licenses?show moreSUNZINET is an official Salesforce license reseller. Simply contact us using the form above the FAQ of the page and we will support you with all your salesforce licenses.
I'm Unsure if CPQ is the Right Solution for My Company. Can You Help?show more
Yes, we offer advisory workshops completely independent of implementation. During these workshops, we gather and assess your requirements in detail. Based on this, our experts can advise you on whether CPQ implementation is suitable for your company.